TAHITO Limited (‘TAHITO’) is committed to providing a great service to our clients. However, there may be occasions where we don’t meet your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the service that we have provided, we would like to hear from you using the details below:
The Directors of TAHITO
PO Box 33-1106
Takapuna, Auckland 0740
Phone: +64 9 308 1450
Email: [email protected]
Below is a summary of our complaints process:
- You send us your complaint along with any supporting evidence.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint and log it.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint immediately, we will work with you to investigate further and determine next steps.
- We aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible.
- We will notify you in writing of the outcome of the investigation and where needed, help you escalate to our external Disputes Resolution Scheme (DRS).
The licenced manager of the TAHITO Te Tai or Rehua Fund, Clarity Funds Management Limited, is a member of an independent Dispute Resolution Service (DRS), the Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme (IFSO), an approved DRS for the purposes of the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008.
If you are not satisfied with the response received, you may refer the matter (free of charge), directly to the IFSO by: